WARNING: Do Not Read This Book If You Hate Money
To build a successful business, you wish to have to stop doing random acts of marketing and start following a reliable plan for rapid business growth. Traditionally, creating a marketing plan has been a difficult and time-consuming process, which is why it ceaselessly doesn’t get done.
In The 1-Page Marketing Plan, serial entrepreneur and rebellious marketer Allan Dib reveals a marketing implementation breakthrough that makes creating a marketing plan simple and fast. It’s literally a single page, divided up into nine squares. With it you are able to map out your own sophisticated marketing plan and go from zero to marketing hero.
Whether you’re just starting out or are an experienced entrepreneur, The 1-Page Marketing Plan is the easiest and fastest way to create a marketing plan so that you can propel your business growth.
In this groundbreaking new book you can discover:
- How to get new customers, clients, or patients and how make more benefit from existing ones.
- Why “big business” style marketing could kill your business and strategies that in reality work for small and medium-sized businesses.
- How to close sales without being pushy, needy, or obnoxious even as turning the tables and having prospects begging you to take their money.
- A simple step by step process for creating your own personalized marketing plan that is literally one page. Simply follow along and fill in each of the nine squares that make up your own 1-Page Marketing Plan.
- How to annihilate competitors and make yourself the only logical choice.
- How to get amazing results on a small budget the usage of the secrets of direct response marketing.
- How to charge high prices for your products and services and have customers in reality thank you for it.